Terms of Service
Worldclass provides you with a system to build online courses, tests, videos and other training materials for your users (students, employees etc.) When you create content with Worldclass’s services, you retain all your rights in such content, and you may be allowed (to the extent the system enables you to) to change its availability and pricing to other users in and out of your organisation.
Worldclass is meant to be used for online education purposes.Administrators of your organization can moderate, add users, and track the use of the system internally.
Worldclass operates its services with best efforts, and takes steps to make sure your information is protected. However, because of the nature of Worldclass’s services, which combine public and private information that is conveyed over the public internet, Worldclass shall not be liable for any damage caused as a result of your use of the services, their unavailability, any error or faults in the services.
We request that you read the full terms, as it is the sole agreement between yourself and Worldclass.
Registration, Eligibility: In order to register to the services, Worldclass may perform several actions to verify your identity, including the authentication of your email account, or validation of other information. When you register, you state and warrant that you adhere to Worldclass’s eligibility terms, as stated hereunder:
The requirements to launch an online academy with Worldclass:
- Credit Card: You own a valid credit card and/or visa debit, which shall be used to pay for the services, if purchased. The credit and/or debit card is under your name.
- Owner of the Domain: You are the owner of the domain name which was used to register your account at Worldclass, and no other third party has made any claims in regards to ownership of such domain and/or trade name.
- No Enemy State: You do not reside in any proscribed state nor in any state that is embargoed by the United States department of commerce or any applicable law.
- Solvency: You are solvent and have not filed for bankruptcy, liquidation, debt arrangement or otherwise lost your ability into entering into agreements such as these terms.
- Previously Blocked: You were not previously blocked by Worldclass from having an account.
Administrative Tasks: If you are the account’s administrator, you may perform the following tasks which shall apply to the entire account:
- Manage your academy’s appearance: You may manage, according to the service’s functionality, the look and feel of your student facing website (your academy)
- Create, edit and moderate Content: You may, according to the service’s functionality, create new content, edit existing content and moderate content created by other users in your account.
- Invite: You may, according to the service’s functionality, invite other users, staff, instructors, admins and students to your account. Guests can also signup independently on your account.
- Registered student: If you are a student, then you may, according to the service’s functionality, perform the following activities:
- View Information: Your administrative panel gives you visibility to individual user profiles, student performance and various aggregated reports on your overall academy state
- Securing Your Account: When registering to the services, you shall be required to provide Worldclass with some information, and Worldclass may request to access additional information.
- Don’t Share Login Details: Please do not allow others to use your account. You are required to inform Worldclass, immediately, upon any case where you believe that your account was breached and in any case you are in knowledge of any unauthorized use of any Worldclass account. Such notification shall be by email to email@example.com
- If You Forgot Your Password: replace it by pressing the “forgot password” link in the login screen.
- Reclaiming Your Domain: If, by any chance, some other person claimed your domain name, let Worldclass know, and it can assist you in reclaiming a domain which was falsely used by other people.
The Services: Worldclass provides the following services as a part of the “service” and or “services”; where these Terms refer to the term “Services” and/or “Service” they refer to the services provided under this agreement and defined in this article. It may add other services and functionality and/or modify some of the services according to future decisions. However, material changes in the service shall be posted.
- Academy website – This is how your end-users will interact with your content. Your account will be given a unique subdomain upon launching the academy (e.g. yourschool.worldclass.io) – your users can go to that URL and will be required to sign-up or login to access content posted there by you or your staff.
- Courses – a course can be made of tests, video lessons, texts, embedded content etc. You can build courses on the worldclass.io admin panel. You can invite users to your control how your students will interact with your courses by limiting access, requiring payment etc. the course settings and content are controlled via your academy admin panel. Your invited useres will be able to watch videos, take tests, report issues, post notes and interact with other users’ content.
- Admin panel – this is where you and your staff can view and manage every aspect of your online academy. The admin panel is only available to users with access permission of staff, instructors and admins so pay attention to who these access rights are given to.
- Payment collection – you may choose to sell your content to your users or students via your worldclass academy. In such cases, worldclass will use 3rd party payment services to collect the funds on your behalf. You will receive the payments collected on your behalf via a monthly PayPal transaction made to your PayPal merchant account no later than the 15th of each month for the full prior month (e.g. transaction by October 15th for collections made during September). In cases where users cancel a transaction, you will be charged in full for the chargeback and related fees by PayPal. Worldclass will not be held liable in case of a dispute between you and your end-users.
- Transaction fees – Worldclass may charge transaction fees on payments collected on your behalf. Fees will range from 0-5% per transaction depending on your selected plan. The exact fee structure is clearly displayed when you choose to upgrade your account for the first time and select your plan
Intellectual Property Rights: Worldclass retains all applicable intellectual property rights, as well as other rights, in the service. Your use of the services does not grant you any title or right in the services which is not specified in these terms. It is anticipated that You may provide suggestions, comments or other feedback to the Worldclass Service (“Feedback”). Feedback shall be deemed the sole property of Worldclass. Without derogating from the above, Worldclass will be free to adopt such Feedback for any of its products or services, use it in any other manner, disclose, reproduce, license or otherwise distribute and exploit the Feedback provided to it as it sees fit, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise. You and Your organization hereby waive any right to the Feedback, including but limited to, any right for royalties or any other consideration.
Support policy: Worldclass provides you (academy admin) support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Worldclass service without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (as defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Worldclass service; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Worldclass service; and/or (v) disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Worldclass service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Worldclass service.
Content Policy: By either providing Worldclass with visual, textual, audiovisual, or other material or by using Worldclass to create content, You hereby accept Worldclass’s User Generated Content Policy as set forth. You acknowledge that any violation of the User Generated Content Policy may cause termination of Your service, removal of your content and legal action by both Worldclass and the person whose rights were infringed.
- What is “Content”? For the purpose of this policy, the term Content shall refer to: (i) questions, images and/or text and/or videos used in creating content through the service, as well as comments; (ii) the sequencing and re-using basic content units to create full chapters, sections and complete courses
- Guidelines: You hereby warrant that Your Content is not offensive in any way and without derogating from the generality above you further warrant the following:
- Intellectual Property Infringing: Your Content does not infringe any 3rd party copyright, design, patent, trademark, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights.
- Pornography: Your Content does not contain any text, image or depiction including nudity, profanity, sexual activity, sexual innuendos, sexually offensive or otherwise obscene.
- Slanderous: Your Content does not slander, defame or otherwise harm the good name of others.
- Hate Speech and Racism: Your Content does not include any hate speech or racist opinions, as well as does not incite others to violent acts against persons solely based on their inclusion in a specific group.
- Scams: Your Content is not used to initiate or encourage any participation in a scam, market manipulation, pyramid scheme, religion, alcoholics anonymous meetings, cults, phishing or otherwise any use which may be used to extract goods and/or money from others, including any virtual property.
- Warranty: You hereby warrant that you are either the sole proprietor or a designated licensee of any content you post through the service and that no other party’s rights are infringed or violated by your use of the content and the Service. You moreover warrant that no legal claim, dispute or lawsuit was filed against you or threatened against you for publishing content through worldclass
Administration and Policy: It is Worldclass’s policy that each administrator is the sole person in charge of moderating users’ content. This means that your account may be moderated by the administrators, and that they may remove content you provided. In extreme cases, if Worldclass receives a 3rd party notice about content which is in violation of this policy, it shall act according to applicable laws and moderate and/or remove said content. Please note that if Worldclass shall find repeat violations of this policy, it may block your account permanently. Notwithstanding the above, it is hereby clarified that Worldclass shall not monitor and/or moderate your Content or other users’ content and there shall be no claim against Worldclass of not acting so.
Fees: In consideration for its services, Worldclass may charge you fees as detailed in its website.
- Trial Period: During the trial period, you will not be charged. Following it, however, Worldclass may suspend your account or may choose, according to its sole discretion, to re-allow you to enter into a trial period.
- Payments: The payments made by you to Worldclass shall be made on a recurring basis, and shall be changed in accordance to your usage of the service. Payments made by your users for content shall be made on a one-time basis (pay-per-use)
- Automated Upgrades: Should your use of the service be in excess of your purchased package, for example by adding users and/or accounts, your payment shall be recalculated according to the time remaining in your outstanding balance and the addition shall be charged on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrades: Should you require to downgrade your account, you should contact Worldclass and it may change your package.
- Storing Your Credit Card: As Worldclass uses 3rd party services to provide billing services, it may store your credit card information at such party’s premises. Worldclass shall only use 3rd party services who are compliant with professional standards and the law.
- Refunds: as Worldclass provides you with tailored services, you are not entitled for any refunds under applicable laws. However, Worldclass may refund you according to its sole discretion.
- Information Worldclass Collects: Worldclass collects some information, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable, according to the following criteria:
- Information You Provide Worldclass: Worldclass may retain information you voluntarily provide it, such as your name, email address, profile photo, job title, skills and other information you submit through the services.
- Information Worldclass Collects Through Your Use of the Services: Worldclass may also retain information it gathers through your use of the services such as your device’s type, browser type, screen resolution, operating system, system preferences, the pages you viewed, the content you submitted and other information it collects through your use of the services, which may be personally identifiable.
- Information Worldclass receives From Third Parties: Worldclass may also retain information it received and/or procured from third parties, such as its service providers, ad networks and marketing agencies, which all relate to your preferences and your use of the services.
- How Does Worldclass Use The Information? Worldclass uses your personally identifiable information to provide you with the services, such as to let other users to view your content and contact information. Worldclass also uses aggregated, non-personally-identifiable information to provide improvement in the services and to perform random tests for additional features. Worldclass shares your information inside your organization, and may share information with third parties you requested it to share through its API and/or third party applications.
- Your Privacy Settings: Worldclass uses some third party services to provide with parts of the services and therefore shall make best efforts to comply with all privacy settings set in your account. However, as your information travels through various networks and servers, Worldclass cannot ensure that it shall remain private at all times.
- Who Has Access To Your Information? Worldclass uses selected third parties to provide you with the service, and shall share some information with them, under strict confidentiality obligations, to provide you with the services. Such service providers shall include Intercom, Crocodoc, Embedly, Amazon S3 and Google. Moreover, Worldclass’s employees and agents, who are under the most strict confidentiality obligations, also have monitored access to some of your information. Worldclass’s employees undergo casual and routine monitoring. Lastly, your information will be shared with people you specifically ask to share.
- How Is Your Information Secured? Your information is secured in Worldclass’s server, which is secured under industry standards. Worldclass also performs occasional penetration tests, to make sure your information is secure.
- How Can You Review Your Information? You can review all your information using Worldclass’s web panel.
- How Can You Remove Your Information? Should you request to remove your account, please contact Worldclass at support@Worldclass.com.
- Can Worldclass Contact You? Worldclass may send you periodic updates regarding the service, your use and other information relating to the service as well as promotional messages. You can opt-out of these messages at any time.
- What Can You Do If You Feel That Your Privacy Was Violated? If you feel your privacy was compromised, you can contact Worldclass’s privacy officer at support@Worldclass.com and request that he’ll review your complaint.
Indemnification: Your organization and you hereby warrant and agree to hold Worldclass harmless and to indemnify Worldclass for any damage, loss, expense, legal expense or cost incurred as a result of (i) your use of the services in direct violation of these terms, including any false representation; OR (ii) any claim, complaint or notification filed maliciously or negligently against any Worldclass or other Worldclass user where no such claim had any legal standing.
Warranty: Worldclass DOES NOT WARRANT FOR SERVICE AND SUPPLIES IT ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND UNDER YOUR LIABILITY. Worldclass MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE AND (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE AND (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Liability: FOR NO CASE AND FOR NO REASON SHALL Worldclass BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PHYSICAL OR SPECIAL, TO YOU, ANY OTHER USER OR ANY 3RD PARTY DUE TO ITS MISPERFORMANCE OF DUTIES HEREIN. Worldclass PROVIDES SERVICE ON AN AS-IS BASIS AND SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY ANY CASE OF MISCONDUCT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, MALICE OR ANY OTHER MEAN, TO ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, VIRTUAL PROPERTY, REPUTATION AND BUSINESS REPUTATION, USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION INCLUDING LOGIN INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF GOOD NAME, ALL RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE Worldclass’S SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN SUCH CASE, THEN Worldclass’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE SUMS PAID BY YOU TO Worldclass DURING THE 6 MONTHS PRIOR THE EVENT CAUSING THE DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY WAS A MATERIAL PART OF Worldclass’S TERMS AND THAT IF Worldclass WOULD HAVE BEEN REQUIRED TO BE LIABLE FOR SOME PART OF THE SERVICE AND/OR TO PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES, THEN THE FEES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MATERIALLY AND SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU AFTER THE EARLIER OF (A) 12 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH YOU BECOME AWARE THAT A CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ARISEN, OR (B) THE PERIOD SET FORTH UNDER THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.
Amending these terms: Worldclass may amend these terms from time to time, provided that the administrator of your organization shall be informed by electronic mail upon such change. Such changes shall not come into effect until at least 14 days following the amendment and shall not have any retroactive effect on your rights. If you are the Administrator, you should notify all the users in your organization immediately upon any change that you will be informed on.
Terminating Your Service: Worldclass shall have the right to terminate your use of the Worldclass Service or to terminate the Worldclass Service at any time and by providing you, or the entirety of users, a 7 day prior notice. Notwithstanding, Worldclass may terminate your use of the Worldclass service at any time and without prior written notice in any case where it believes that you breached these terms and such breach may cause Worldclass irreparable harm unless your account is terminated immediately. Upon termination of these terms, you shall cease all use of the Worldclass services. The Content shall be available for you for thirty (30) days following the termination of the Worldclass Service and thereafter may be deleted by Worldclass.
Survival: Upon termination of these Terms of Service, the stipulations relating to limitation of user generated content, liability, warranty, indemnification, governing law and jurisdiction shall survive.
Third Party Advertisements: Worldclass’s services may contain advertisements made by third parties. Worldclass is not affiliated to, nor it endorses, these ads.
Assignment: You may not assign any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms to any third party. Worldclass may assign its rights and obligations under these terms, by providing you with a 30 day written notification.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction: The laws of the state of Israel shall govern your use of the Services and these Terms of Service. Any dispute arising between Worldclass and yourself shall solely be brought to the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv District. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you may only bring claims against Worldclass on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding.